Last updated on may 23, 2020
Section 1 – Collection of customer information
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website which referred you to us. We collect information about your visits to our site, including the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with our site and services. We use this information to provide a better experience for all our users.
Section 2 Personal information
We ask that you provide personal information when you use our services, request information, or provide a testimonial. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing, payment and account information, records of services provided and usage, credit and transaction information (including credit card numbers and/or social security numbers) account password, and demographic information. For Training or quality assurance purposes, we may also monitor or record our calls with you.
Communication data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal
We use your information to properly identify you when you call us. Deliver the services and support to carry out the services requests, send communications to you, such as your transaction status, information about products and services, promotional offers and surveys. Customize, analyze, and improve our products, services, technologies, communications and our relationship with you. Ensure your creditworthiness for new or continued services. Enforce our terms and conditions of service. Protect you, our employees, and property against fraud, theft or abuse. Protect the security or integrity of our website, our business and our products and services.
- Disclosure of your personal information
Important: we do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors. Again, we take your privacy very
Section 4 – cookies
Section 5 -Pixels
We also use tracking pixels to aid in measuring and tracking where our website traffic is coming from and to track the performance of our site. We use pixels from Facebook for customized, targeted follow through advertising.
Email marketing: with your permission, we may send you emails about new products, free and premium content, and special events.
Section 6 -How we may contact you
We may contact you, subject to your preferences, at your residential or business telephone numbers, by voice mail, by automated or text messages, by email, by US mail or by voice calls to your residential or business number.
While you may choose not to receive sales or commercial communications from us except by mail, we will continue to contact you and send invoices, customer service-related notifications, technical or network related information and other similar information by telephone, email, text message or otherwise as necessary and as permitted by law.
Section Changing your contact preference
When you first contact us we will ask for your preference in how you will receive our messages (Newsletter subscription and marketing messages). You may withdraw
consent at any time by clicking on an “unsubscribe” link which is offered at the bottom of every email we send.
Section – Opt Out You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty
Our Do Not Call Policy
In compliance with the law, we have a company Do Not Call Policy. We also maintain a Do Not Call List to enable you, and potential customers, to request that we not place future sales or marketing calls to your telephone number(s). Anyone who does not wish to receive telemarketing calls from us may request that their telephone number be added to our Do Not Call List or you may change your contact preference ……………………..
We will promptly record your preference, although you should allow up to 30 days for your number to be removed from our call list.
National DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
The National Do Not Call Registry gives you a choice about whether to receive any telemarketing calls from any business at home or on your mobile phone. You can register your home or mobile phone number for free. For more information or to register your telephone number(s) go to the National Do No Call Registry website at: www.donotcall.gov.
Most telemarketers should not call your number once it has been added to the National Do Not Call Registry for 31 days. However, even if your telephone number is listed on the National Do Not Call Registry, federal law has an exception which allows us to call individuals with whom we has an established business relationship, including current customers and customers with whom transactions are completed within the past 18 months, or who have applied for or made inquiries about purchasing our services within the last three months. If you do not wish to receive sales or marketing calls from us, you can ask to be added to our Do Not Call List.
Section age of consent
You must be at least an adult or considered to be the age of majority in your state or province of residence before using this site. Minors must have parental consent to use this site.
Section ___ California Resident (I recommend you hide this and require a click)
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||NO|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from our clients or their agents. For example, from documents that our clients provide to us related to the services for which they engage us.
- Indirectly from our clients or their agents. For example, through information we collect from our clients in the course of providing services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.hornellp.com). For example, from submissions through our website portal or website usage details collected automatically.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform. For example, from government agencies when we prepare readiness assessments for projects that receive government funding.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in order for us to prepare a tax return, we will use that information to prepare the return and submit it to the applicable taxing authorities.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at telephone No. _____________________________________
- Sending us an email at _____________________________________________
- Or sending us a letter request at __________________________________
- Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
Communication data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
Customer data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
User data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
Technical data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your ip address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
Marketing data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use customer data, user data, technical data and marketing data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at team @convertt.Org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the privacy and electronic communications regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
Service providers who provide it and system administration services.
Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the european economic area (eea).
Countries outside of the european economic area (eea) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so european law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the eea unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the european economic area (eea) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the eea, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
If we use us-based providers that are part of eu-us privacy shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Section Data Security
Data security Protecting your Personal Information
Password protection: In compliance with federal rules protecting the confidentiality of CPNI, we have implemented password protection on customer accounts. We are required to obtain passwords to verify you identify before releasing any CPNI
In the unlikely event of a breach of security, you will be notified in writing if your personal information or account information has been compromised and what actions we are taking.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at team [email protected] .
Section Other websites – third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of other sites. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you,
Contact us at: [email protected]
Or by calling: one (eight zero five) six nine four- eight zero four nine
Founder of mlm lead machines
Section Acceptable use Policy
Mlmmoneymakers.Com has policies for acceptable use of our services that apply to all customers and which protects us from fraud, abuse or illegal or unacceptable use. Click here to view the full text of the use policies.
Section ___ A. Use for Illegal Purposes is Prohibited
Posting, transmitting, promoting, distributing or storing content in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. Content in violation of applicable law means the text, software, communications, images, sounds, and all other information and materials you encounter or generate on-line on the Internet that is: (i) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights that you do not own, (ii) obscene, defamatory, or constitutes an illegal threat, or (iii) otherwise considered unlawful. Conduct in the clevermoneymakers.Com Internet space must conform to the requirements of the law, respect the rights of other users of clevermoneymakers.Com services, and meet current standards for communicating online. This includes following the rules and policies of any Internet service provider, any other online services, and all applicable state, local and federal laws (including foreign or international laws where appropriate).
The prohibition against the use of clevermoneymakers.Com service to engage in unlawful activity is not limited to activities listed here but applies to all unlawful activity. Any clevermoneymakers.Com account found to be engaged in any unlawful activity will be immediately terminated. Some examples of prohibited illegal conduct are:
- Posting obscene content (including child pornography);
- Planning illegal activity, such as building a bomb or counterfeiting money;
- Illegally advertising a lottery, ammunition, firearms, tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs or drug-related paraphernalia;
- Pretending to be anyone you are not -- you may not impersonate another person;
- Using false statements to get, or to attempt to get, account information or other private information from other clevermoneymakers.Com customers or other Internet users;
- Engaging in copyright infringement or other intellectual property infringement;
- Activity which in any way interferes with any person, entity or computer system accessible via the Internet regardless of whether the interference is in violation of federal, state or local law, including unauthorized attempts to access or use the data or resources of another person, entity, host or network, including any attempt to probe another person, entity, host or network, or to breach the security of a system belonging to another person, entity, host or network; and
- Interfering with any person, entity, host or network, including, but not limited to, mail-bombing, flooding, or any other deliberate attempt to adversely impact another person, entity, host or network.
In connection with the investigation of possible misuse or unlawful use of clevermoneymakers.Com, whether initiated by clevermoneymakers.Com or any law enforcement or governmental agency, clevermoneymakers.Com is authorized to disclose any information about you and your use of clevermoneymakers.Com data services to law enforcement or other government officials, as clevermoneymakers.Com, in its sole discretion, believes to be necessary or appropriate. In addition, clevermoneymakers.Com is required to cooperate with law enforcement or governmental authorities, including complying with search warrants, court orders and subpoenas. If clevermoneymakers.Com decides to investigate or resolve possible misuse involving you or anything you do on your clevermoneymakers.Com account, clevermoneymakers.Com is entitled to disclose any information about you and anything you do with your clevermoneymakers.Com service to law enforcement or other government officials as clevermoneymakers.Com, in its sole discretion, believes to be necessary or appropriate to comply with its policies and the law.
Section ________B. Prohibited Uses - Objectionable Conduct and Content that Violate this Policy
You are solely responsible for your conduct and the conduct of other users of your account while accessing clevermoneymakers.Com data services, including the content of all email messages you generate or forward, and all content in any folders, home pages or other transmissions, information, images or other interactions you generate, transmit or maintain on or clevermoneymakers.Com services. clevermoneymakers.Com reserves the right to remove content, and if necessary, terminate your Internet account without notice, if we become aware of content which, in our judgment, would be distasteful, shocking or threatening to another user. clevermoneymakers.Com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make the final determination about whether content is objectionable or not.
Some examples of objectionable conduct and content that violate this Policy are:
- Harassing, threatening, or embarrassing another clevermoneymakers.Com customer or other Internet user;
- Stalking another clevermoneymakers.Com customer or other Internet user ("cyber stalking");
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, violent, racially or ethnically offensive, lewd, vulgar or (in a reasonable person's view) objectionable;
- If you are an adult, requesting personal or other information from a minor (any person under the age of 18) who is not personally known to you, including but not limited to any of the following: full name or last name, home address, zip code, telephone number, picture, or the names of the minor's school, church, athletic team or friends;
- Use of your clevermoneymakers.Com data account to send unsolicited email messages of any type - whether commercial or non-commercial, for profit or non-profit; and
- Posting content that defames abuses or threatens physical harm to others or yourself.
Section ____ C. System and Network Security
Violations of system and network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability. clevermoneymakers.Com will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will report any suspected criminal activity to and cooperate with law enforcement.
Examples of system and network security violations include the following:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Falsifying your user identity or providing other false information to clevermoneymakers.Com or to other users of the services in connection with your use of your clevermoneymakersCom data account or any feature of that account;
- Posting viruses or software designed to create a virus or to do harm to clevermoneymakers.Com services, any clevermoneymakers.Com customers or users of clevermoneymakers.Com data services, or any network components;
- Taking any other action to disrupt the normal use of clevermoneymakers.Com services or the Internet by other users;
- Use of software that allows your account to stay logged on while you are not actively using the account, except for those accounts specifically designed to provide these kinds of connections.